A short, lightweight and durable Flow-Through® suppressor for large bore rifles, the HX-QD Magnum Ti is built with Grade 5 titanium and heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. Perfect for precision shooters demanding unmatched repeatability, it delivers hearing safe suppression from 5.56 (sub-133 dB) to .338 (sub-139 dB), is full-auto rated on 5.56, and cross-platform compatible on 5.56 up to .338 Lapua— no other .338 suppressor is this versatile.
- Flow through baffle design
- Vastly reduces blowback when compared to standard baffle silencers
- Fully welded design
- OSS suppressors self tighten
- Brake and suppressor have LH threads
- 17-4 heat treated stainless steel and grade 5 titanium
- Cerakoted Black
Sound Pressure Levels: The HX-QD Magnum Ti is a light-weight optimal choice for the widest range of rifles of different calibers. Sound pressure levels are measured at the shooters ear to comply with current military specifications:
There are no reviews yet.