The Smith & Wesson M&P15 is a well-built, no-nonsense AR15 with quality components designed for home defense, law enforcement & military, or recreational shooting. The S&W M&P15 features an A2 handguard and A2 adjustable front post sight with an A3 removable handle and adjustable rear sight. The removable handle reveals a Picatinny rail suitable for your choice of mechanical flip-up sights, red dot, or rifle scope.
This rugged rifle has a 16” chrome-lined barrel with a 1 in 7 twists and birdcage flash hider. Internally the M&P15 has a chrome-lined bore and chamber as well as a chromed firing pin to reduce carbon build-up. The M&P15 has a 6 position adjustable stock and sling attachments at the front and rear. One 30 round magazine included.
- 1 IN 7″ TWIST, 6 GROOVE
- Removable Carry Handle/Rear Sight Adjustable up to 600 Meters
- Chrome lined barrel bore & chamber, gas key, and bolt carrier
- Chromed firing pin
- 30 Round PMAG®
- 6-Position, telescopic stock
- Model: M&P®15
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 35.0″
- Front Sight: Adj. A2 Post
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Dual Aperture
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Stock: 6-Position, Telescopic Stock
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 106.7 oz / 3,024.9g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 7”, 6 Groove
- Purpose: Home Protection, Hunting, Law Enforcement & Military, Recreational Shooting
There are no reviews yet.